It is always an exciting time of year when the campus comes alive again. This week we welcomed new and returning students to a time of orientation with classes starting on Tuesday, February 7th.
As we begin a new school year here are some prayer requests:
- New students as they get used to a new way of life on campus and in class
- Returning students as many of them will be finishing up and going out into the “harvest field” soon
- Faculty as we have the opportunity to invest in the student’s lives
- For more students to answer the call to ministry and come to SAST- MC
- Our family:
- Kirk and Marlene – The next few months look to be really busy with teaching, visiting teams & guests, and weekend ministry.
- Kealy – Decisions on next step in life with work, etc.
- Kyle and Kaylee – Starting a new marriage and new jobs and God’s direction